Patriots-Bucs prediction roundup
October, 23, 2009
By ESPNBoston.com Staff
A roundup of how folks at ESPN are picking Sunday's game between the Patriots and Bucs in London. Not a single expert picked the Bucs, who are more than two-touchdown underdogs.
- ESPNBoston.com's Mike Reiss: Patriots 31, Bucs 13. If not for the long trip, the gap would be even wider.
- ESPNBoston.com's Chris Forsberg: Patriots 31, Bucs 3. The most underwhelming event at Wembley Stadium since the Ultimate Warrior defeated "Macho Man" Randy Savage by countout at WWF's SummerSlam 1992.
- Hank Goldberg: Patriots in a rout.
- NFL Live: Tedy Bruschi, Mark Schlereth and Trey Wingo all pick the Patriots.
- Sunday Countdown: Mike Ditka, Keyshawn Johnson, Cris Carter and Tom Jackson all pick the Patriots.
- Patriots-Bucs Madden simulation: Patriots 30, Bucs 13.
- Bill Simmons: "TB/TEN secondaries back-to-back turn Brady into a fantasy stud again. Wouldn't it be fun if London's fans booed the 'Patriots' like crazy?"
- ESPN experts: All 10 of those polled picked the Patriots.
- Make your picks for all of Sunday's games in this SportsNation feature or in our Pigskin Pick 'Em contest.