- Mike Reiss, ESPN Staff Writer
- 0 Shares
1. Rookie CB Logan Ryan's $10,000 fine and a behind-the-scenes story from the pre-draft process with Ryan.
2. More on the addition of veteran DE Andre Carter.
3. Trade deadline thoughts: Is the 2013 version of defensive tackle Ted Washington available?
4. Time to "break up" with running back Danny Woodhead.
5. Third-quarter struggles for the Patriots, who have been outscored 44-9 in the quarter.
6. Revisiting the field-goal push penalty against Chris Jones in the loss to the Jets.
7. Leon Washington and his place on the roster.