- Mike Reiss, ESPN New England Patriots reporter
- 0 Shares
Every day of the New England Patriots training camp, we'll have a wake-up call that previews the day ahead.
9:15 a.m. ET -- Bill Belichick news conference
9:45 a.m. ET -- Practice
approx. 12 p.m. ET -- Player interviews
This is the fifth overall practice of training camp, as players were off on Monday. The Patriots have had two practices in light shoulder pads and helmets and two in full pads, and now have four straight practices this week, plus a possible Saturday walkthrough, before traveling to Richmond, Virginia, for joint practices against Washington early next week.
Here are a few storylines we'll be following today:
1. The possibility of any players on the physically-unable-to-perform list or non-football-injury list to start practicing.
2. Bill Belichick's thoughts on claiming rookie running back Tyler Gaffney on waivers from Carolina.
3. Following up on tight end Michael Hoomanawanui, who might have been nicked up at the end of Sunday's practice.
4. If it's a full-pads practice, rookie center Bryan Stork possibly getting some reps against top defenders in one-on-one rush drills.
Every day of the New England Patriots training camp, we'll have a wake-up call that previews the day ahead.9:15 a.m. ET -- Bill Belichick news conference9:45 a.