- Mike Reiss, ESPN Staff Writer
- 0 Shares
Every day of the New England Patriots training camp, we'll have a wake-up call that previews the day ahead.
RICHMOND -- The Patriots traveled to Richmond on Sunday in advance of three days of joint practices with the Washington Redskins. The teams are scheduled to work out in full pads today.
Here is the schedule:
Approximately 8:15 a.m. ET -- Bill Belichick media availability
8:30 a.m. -- Patriots-Redskins joint practice
Approximately 11 a.m. -- Player interviews
A few other notes:
1. Our weekly Patriots roster projection is scheduled to post at 8 a.m. ET. One of the biggest challenges remains the high number of offensive skill-position players with three quarterbacks locked in and the possibility of six receivers, which makes for some tough decisions elsewhere.
2. At 11 a.m. ET, an overview of the Patriots' training camp -- called "Camp Confidential" -- is scheduled to post. This includes sections titled "three reasons for optimism" and "three reasons for pessimism", and I'll be curious if you think I hit the key areas.
3. We'll be tweeting and reporting from the joint practices.
4. Finally, if you happen to be in Richmond and are interested in saying hello and talking a little Patriots football, an informal "tweet-up" is scheduled for Monday at the Strawberry Street Cafe. It will go from approximately 5 p.m.-6:30 p.m. In some advance scouting that Bill Belichick might appreicate, we've discovered that it's also half-price burger night. See you then.