Jets wake-up call: Day 7
July, 30, 2014
By Rich Cimini | ESPNNewYork.com
CORTLAND, N.Y. -- The most confident team in the NFL will be on the practice field at 10 a.m. ET, culminating their first full week of training camp. Storylines we'll be following out of the New York Jets:
- The offense will be out for redemption after getting bullied by Rex Ryan's blitz-happy defense on Tuesday. It was a particularly strong day for the secondary, which is considered the big question mark on that side of the ball.
- Will rookies Calvin Pryor (concussion) and Jace Amaro (knee) return to action? They seem to be getting close. The Jets' top two draft picks are important players, and they're being counted on to contribute immediately. Wide receiver David Nelson (groin) and running backs Bilal Powell (hamstring) and Alex Green (chest) also have injuries that bear watching.
- When are we going to get our first live goal-line drill? Come on, guys, it's time to crank up the intensity.
- Stephen Hill, the most scrutinized wide receiver in camp, had a good day Tuesday. Let's see if he can start stacking good days.
MORE FROM ESPN NEW YORK
WEEK 4 - SUNDAY 10/4
2014 AFC EAST STANDINGS
- Nike Women's New York Jets Breast Cancer Awareness 2014 Raglan T-shirt
SUBSCRIBE:Subscribe to this blog's RSS
SEARCH THIS BLOG
LATEST ON THE NEW YORK JETS
- Jane McManus retweeted
- Greg Bishop retweeted