New York Jets: Jonathan Goodwin
2. Jonathan Goodwin, C, 49ers -- A Pro Bowl in '09 for the Saints, solid pivot man for the Niners.
3. Danny Woodhead, RB, Patriots -- Totalled 747 yards from scrimmage this season.
4. Leon Washington, KR, Seahawks -- Made his second Pro Bowl, averaging 29 yards per return.
5. Joel Dreessen, TE, Broncos -- Caught a career-high 41 passes this season from Peyton Manning.
6. Jim Leonhard, S, Broncos -- Battled back from major knee injury. Punt returner and reserve DB.
7. Wade Smith, G, Texans -- A three-year starter at left guard.
8. James Ihedigbo, S, Ravens -- Three starts, mostly special teams and backup duty.
9. Marquice Cole, DB, Patriots -- Solid special teamer.
10. Emanuel Cook, S, Ravens -- On injured reserve.
MORE FROM ESPN NEW YORK
WEEK 2 - THURSDAY 8/7
2013 AFC EAST STANDINGS
- WinCraft New York Jets Die-Cut Decals 2-Pack
Play Podcast With NFL training camps opening this week, how excited are you for the new season?
Play Podcast Rex Ryan is excited about the possibilities for his team this year.
Play Podcast Rich Cimini talks about his sit down with Michael Vick in which Vick talked about how he revolutionized the game.
SUBSCRIBE:Subscribe to this blog's RSS
SEARCH THIS BLOG
LATEST ON THE NEW YORK JETS
- Dennis Waszak Jr. retweeted