New York Jets: Wade Smith
2. Jonathan Goodwin, C, 49ers -- A Pro Bowl in '09 for the Saints, solid pivot man for the Niners.
3. Danny Woodhead, RB, Patriots -- Totalled 747 yards from scrimmage this season.
4. Leon Washington, KR, Seahawks -- Made his second Pro Bowl, averaging 29 yards per return.
5. Joel Dreessen, TE, Broncos -- Caught a career-high 41 passes this season from Peyton Manning.
6. Jim Leonhard, S, Broncos -- Battled back from major knee injury. Punt returner and reserve DB.
7. Wade Smith, G, Texans -- A three-year starter at left guard.
8. James Ihedigbo, S, Ravens -- Three starts, mostly special teams and backup duty.
9. Marquice Cole, DB, Patriots -- Solid special teamer.
10. Emanuel Cook, S, Ravens -- On injured reserve.
MORE FROM ESPN NEW YORK
WEEK 16 - SUNDAY 12/21
2014 AFC EAST STANDINGS
Play Podcast Scott Van Pelt makes his selections for Week 16 of the NFL season in "Winners!"
Play Podcast Jets HC Rex Ryan says he understands the thinking but, it is ridiculous to think any player or coach would lose on purpose.
Play Podcast Jets OL Willie Colon says it is easy for them to keep playing hard because everything they do is going on tape.
SUBSCRIBE:Subscribe to this blog's RSS
SEARCH THIS BLOG
LATEST ON THE NEW YORK JETS
- New York Jets retweeted
- Jane McManus retweeted