So far it has been a great 2012 for Eli Manning.
He won the Super Bowl, was Super Bowl MVP, hosted "Saturday Night Live" and his jersey is a top-five seller.
The NFL released a list of its best-selling jerseys, on NFLShop.com from April 1-May 28 -- and Manning and Victor Cruz (18th) are ranked in the top 25. However, there is a more popular player in New York than both of them. The Jets' Tim Tebow is second in jersey sales.
Eli, though, is the only player in the top five who isn't a rookie or with a new team (Peyton Manning and Tebow).
Here's the list:
TOP-SELLING NFL PLAYERS JERSEYS (at NFLShop.com)
April 1 – May 28, 2012
1. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
2. Tim Tebow, New York Jets
3. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins
4. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
5. Eli Manning, New York Giants
6. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
7. Patrick Willis, San Francisco 49ers
8. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
9. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
10. Troy Polamalu, Pittsburgh Steelers
11. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
12. Ray Lewis, Baltimore Ravens
13. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
14. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
15. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions
16. Clay Matthews, Green Bay Packers
17. Brian Urlacher, Chicago Bears
18. Victor Cruz, New York Giants
19. DeMarcus Ware, Dallas Cowboys
20. Darren McFadden, Oakland Raiders
21. Von Miller, Denver Broncos
22. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
23. Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers
24. Wes Welker, New England Patriots
25. Michael Vick, Philadelphia Eagles