Injuries: Schwartz, Harris out 'a long while'
August, 23, 2014
By Mike Mazzeo | ESPNNewYork.com
NEW YORK -- New York Giants coach Tom Coughlin gave a lot of injury updates during his conference call Saturday:
- Left guard Geoff Schwartz (toe) and wide receiver Marcus Harris (shoulder) will both be out “a long while,” Coughin said.
- Rookie wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. remains out with a hamstring injury. “I haven’t heard whether Beckham will get any type of work [this week],” Coughlin said. “I think they say that progress is being made, but I have no heard whether he’ll work with us this week.”
- Said Coughlin when asked about cornerback Prince Amukamara (groin): “I would think Prince is going to run. He ran last night, he ran today with the trainers and maybe we’ll get him back this week.”
- Coughlin thinks the Giants are going to “try to do something” with reserve running back Peyton Hillis (foot) this week, while linebacker Jon Beason (foot) “continues to make progress.”
- Reserve defensive tackle Markus Kuhn suffered an ankle sprain.
- Coughlin hopes the injury to cornerback Zack Bowman (arm) is “not much.”
MORE FROM ESPN NEW YORK
WEEK 16 - SUNDAY 12/21 - FINAL
2014 NFC EAST STANDINGS
SUBSCRIBE:Subscribe to this blog's RSS
SEARCH THIS BLOG
LATEST ON THE NEW YORK GIANTS
- Bart Hubbuch retweeted
- Paul Schwartz retweeted