- Mike Mazzeo, ESPN Staff Writer
- 0 Shares
DE Justin Tuck (sore Achilles) will practice on Friday after sitting most of Wednesday’s practice.
“He’s just sore,” head coach Tom Coughlin said. “He’ll be in there.”
• DE Jason Pierre-Paul (back) will also return to practice, but OLB Michael Boley (back spasms) will likely sit out.
Coughlin wasn’t definitive about Boley’s status, but sounded pretty pessimistic.
“Boley still has some issues,” Coughlin said. “He was tight this morning. We’ll see. Maybe he can loosen up and practice a little bit, and if not those young guys are gonna get more work.”
• K Lawrence Tynes said his thigh is still sore and will miss Monday night’s game, but is hopefully to kick next Saturday against the Jets.
• QB Sage Rosenfels is back after a three-day hospital stint with with a “pretty serious throat infection.” He said he’s feeling better, but remains questionable for Monday.
• TE Travis Beckum, who missed the Carolina game with a hamstring injury, will play on Monday, he told reporters.
Beckum will attempt to restore faith in the coaching staff after struggling in the last two practices, and being chewed out by Kevin Gilbride after getting confused and running a wrong pass pattern Wednesday.
“That’s a position that’s gotta get better,” Coughlin said of the tight end spot.