1. WR Hakeem Nicks -- Nicks’ knee and foot are major keys to the Giants’ offense regaining its big play explosion. He valiantly battled through the injuries but his health was one of the biggest reasons why the Giants failed to make the playoffs.
2. RG Chris Snee -- The Giants best offensive lineman plans to have surgery on his hip after the Pro Bowl. Considering LT Will Beatty and LG Kevin Boothe are free agents and all the uncertainty surrounding the right tackle position, Snee’s health is critical for the offensive line.
3. RB Ahmad Bradshaw -- No surprise here but Bradshaw enters another offseason looking to maintain his surgically-repaired feet and ankles. But Bradshaw, who was uncertain about his own Giants future at the end of the season, also had other injuries to his neck and knee slow him down this past year.
4. DT Chris Canty -- Canty missed the first half of the season as he recovered from offseason knee surgery. But toward the end of the season, he injured his knee again. When healthy, Canty is a big cog in the Giants’ defensive line.
5. RB Andre Brown -- Brown showed the Giants what he can do with an increased role by scoring eight touchdowns before breaking his leg. The restricted free agent is expected to make a full recovery.