Devils' Game 4 victory notes
June, 7, 2012
By Mike Mazzeo | ESPNNewYork.com
• Adam Henrique has three game-winning goals in the playoffs -- the most for a rookie since 1999 (Chris Drury and Milan Hedjuk), according to ESPN Stats & Information.
• The Devils scored three goals in the final 12:04 of Game 4 after notching two in the first three games of the series combined.
• Patrik Elias' goal ended New Jersey's scoreless streak against Jonathan Quick at 138 minutes and 39 seconds. It was the first time the Devils have led the entire series.
• The 1942 Maple Leafs are the only team in NHL history to rally from a 3-0 deficit to win the Stanley Cup finals.
• There hasn't been a sweep in the finals since 1998.
• The Kings are 3-3 this postseason when having the opportunity to clinch a series.
• Los Angeles has trailed for a grand total of 142:32 in the playoffs.
• The Kings are 10-0 on the road in the postseason.