New York Hockey: links
- If you think you see Henrik Lundqvist riding a Gray Line bus around Gotham today, it's probably him. Lundqvist gets a bus named after him and he'll be on board for the inaugural ride.
- Blueshirt Banter discussses D Michael Del Zotto as an X Factor for 2010-11.
- Yesterday the Rangers signed LW Tim Kennedy to a one-year contract. Blueshirt Banter goes a little deeper into Kennedy's performance using some advanced metrics. The Daily News also chatted up the newest Ranger and the native of Buffalo is excited for his new gig on Broadway.
- Jim Cerny writes that Artem Anisimov is healthy and ready to make an impression at training camp.
- Andrew MacDonald answered some fan questions via Twitter yesterday. Frans Nielsen will answer them today.
- We looked at up-and-coming Swiss sensation Nino Niederreiter earlier this morning. Lighthouse Hockey grades out another Swiss player in D Mark Streit.
- Top prospect Mattias Tedenby will take part in the NHLPA Rookie Showcase, according to Tom Gulitti. Calvin de Haan of the Islanders and Mats Zuccarello Aasen of the Rangers will also participate.
- The Star-Ledger writes a round-up of all things Devils yesterday, including the Kovalchuk waiting game and owner Jeff Vanderbeek taking part in the NASDAQ closing bell ceremony.
- Puck Daddy's Greg Wyshynski chisels the faces of the four people most important to the Devils onto Mount Puckmore.