This is our fifth "Take Five" list. From now until training camp, we'll have periodic lists -- some serious, some not-so-serious. Here, we give the honors to Jets TE Dustin Keller, who provides his favorite New York restaurants. Keller is a foodie. In fact, he used to write a monthly food blog for The New York Times, so he knows his way around the culinary world.
1. Peter Luger Steak House, 178 Broadway, Brooklyn: "Delicious steak and potatoes. It's the best steak I've ever had, and I've had a lot of steak. Order the porterhouse; it's awesome. It's a real friendly atmosphere, a real 'guy' spot."
2. Beauty and Essex, 146 Essex Street, Manhattan: "A great spot on the Lower East Side. Best appetizers in the city."
3. Buddakan, 75 Ninth Avenue, Manhattan: "Amazing appetizers. I love Asian-Fusion and, in my opinion, this is the best Asian-Fusion in the city."
4. Tea & Sympathy, 108 Greenwich Avenue, Manhattan: "This is my favorite brunch spot. A couple of suggestions: I like the Full Monty breakfast, which is scrambled eggs and English bacon. For lunch, I'll get Bangers and mash."
5. Sushi of Gari, 370 Columbus Avenue and 402 East 78th Street, Manhattan: "Best sushi in the city. So fresh and delicious."
Honorable mention: Per Se, 10 Columbus Circle, Manhattan: "It's the most expensive place on my list. It's good for anniversaries and celebrations. Plan on going for a few hours because it's always crowded. Everything on the menu is delicious."