- Rich Cimini, ESPN Staff Writer
- 0 Shares
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- The good, the bad and the ugly from the Jets' 28-9 loss to the Bills:
2. Shonn Greene -- It wasn't spectacular, but he grinded out 74 yards, giving him 1,063 yards for the season. Greene will be an unrestricted free agent. Chances are, he won't be back.
3. Mike DeVito -- He forced a fumble in Bills territory, which, of course, didn't amount to anything because the offense squandered yet another opportunity. But this was another solid game in a solid season for DeVito, who also will be a free agent. The Jets are nuts if they don't re-sign him.
1. Mark Sanchez -- He played a gutty game, bouncing back from a couple of bone-crushing hits, but he also made one of the biggest mistakes -- an interception returned for a touchdown. Opponents scored five defensive touchdowns against the Jets.
2. Tony Sparano -- You wake up in the morning to a report that you'll be fired and you're offense fails to score a touchdown against the softest defense in the league. That's not a good day.
3. Jets fans -- You deserved better than this, a 6-10 season that ended with three straight losses to bad teams. Here's something to look forward to: The Jets have the ninth pick in the draft.
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- The good, the bad and the ugly from the Jets' 28-9 loss to the Bills:THREE UP1. Muhammad Wilkerson -- He finished up a strong season by beating up the interior of the Bills' offensive line.