With the all-star games in the books, ESPN draft analysts Mel Kiper and Todd McShay updated their big boards. Based on their rankings, this will be a highly unpredictable draft. They don't agree on much, at least not in the top 10.
The Jets own the ninth pick. The next key event in the pre-draft process is the scouting combine, Feb. 20-26, in Indianapolis.
KIPER'S TOP 10:
1. Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
2. Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M
3. Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
4. Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
5. Chance Warmack, G, Alabama
6. Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
7. Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State
8. Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia
9. Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
10. Jonathan Cooper, DT, North Carolina
McSHAY'S TOP 10
7. Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
8. Barkevious Mingo, DE, LSU
Note: Kiper has no quarterbacks ranked in his top 25. McShay has Geno Smith (West Virginia) at No. 21.