The Mets' Sunday night bowling ritual, which Terry Collins instituted last year to build camaraderie, returns tomorrow evening.
The defending-champion quartet of Ike Davis, Josh Thole, Jason Isringhausen and Zach Lutz has lost one member with Izzy now in Los Angeles Angels camp. Mike Nickeas now joins that group.
"He's really good," Nickeas said about Izzy, "and I'm not. I'm there for moral support."
The teams that include players:
1. Mike Baxter, Vinny Rottino, Josh Satin, Omar Quintanilla
2. David Wright, R.A. Dickey, Tim Byrdak, Dave Racaniello
3. Josh Thole, Ike Davis, Zach Lutz, Mike Nickeas
4. Eric Langill, Jason Bay, Dillon Gee, Daniel Murphy
5. Justin Turner, Chris Schwinden, Scott Hairston, Matt den Dekker
6. Miguel Batista, Cesar Puello, Armando Rodriguez, Ruben Tejada
7. Ronny Cedeno, Bobby Natal, Ricky Bones
8. Josh Stinson, Adam Loewen, Valentino Pascucci, Matt Harvey
9. Garrett Olson, Chuck James, Jeremy Hefner, Kirk Nieuwenhuis