Wednesday Beastlines: Senior Bowl edition
January, 27, 2010
By Matt Mosley | ESPN.com
Let's take a quick look around the division this morning at all four teams. The Senior Bowl players were in full pads Tuesday, so let's see how things went:
- Cowboys director of scouting Tom Ciskowski has done a nice job identifying players at the Senior Bowl, according to Gerry Fraley of the Dallas Morning News.
- Jerry Jones told reporters in Mobile, Ala., that he was actually encouraged by how Marion Barber finished the season.
- Tim MacMahon thinks the Cowboys should pay Miles Austin $9 million per year based on what Roy Williams is making.
- Clarence Hill of the Fort Worth-Telegram reports that assistant linebackers coach Dat Nguyen will not return in 2010.
- Calvin Watkins says Jerry Jones feels a lot better than he did at this point last year.
- Daily News columnist Bill Conlin doesn't think age should be a factor in Donovan McNabb's immediate future.
- Jeff McLane has a story on Howie Roseman's meteoric rise in the Eagles organization.
- Eagles may be taking a long look at Idaho guard Mike Iupati.
- Find out why Donovan McNabb was laughing hysterically at the Cowboys in Miami.
- New defensive coordinator Perry Fewell isn't planning to make a lot of changes, according to the Daily News.
- So why did Rex Ryan decide to take a poke at the Giants on Monday?