Wednesday Beastlines: Cowboys tardiness edition
January, 21, 2009
By Matt Mosley | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley
- Jacques Taylor of DallasNews.com wants the Cowboys to bring back former defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer.
- Taylor also has a strong column about how the Cowboys have become the laughingstock of the NFL. Also an interesting mention of the great Robert Graham. Love those cuffs, man.
- The Fort Worth Star-Telegram is playing up the Cowboys' rebuttal to a Dallas Morning News story.
- Not much meat on the bone in this interview with Cowboys owner Jerry Jones.
- Jones wouldn't talk about team chemistry, T.O. or anything else of note. But he did mention that the club has begun discussions with DeMarcus Ware's agent on a contract extension. Here's a separate story on that in the Dallas Morning News.
- Star-Telegram columnist Gil LeBreton is still waiting for the other shoe to drop -- and he thinks Mike Shanahan may be wearing it.