Friday NFC Beastlines: Reeves retrospective
February, 6, 2009
By Matt Mosley | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley
- Dan Reeves said he walked away from the Dallas Cowboys because Jerry Jones wanted an "hours" requirement in the contract. It's amazing that Jones let something this petty stand in the way of doing a deal with Reeves -- if he truly wanted to get it done.
- Mac Engel of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram has more on why the deal fell apart.
- Dallas Morning News columnist Kevin Sherrington looks at the George Bailey angle in this Reeves story.
- Randy Galloway of 103.3 FM ESPN says that Dallas has become Oakland East.
- Tim MacMahon of Cowboys Blog fame has done a superb job of compiling everything on this topic.
- Stay classy, Terry Glenn.
- Phil Sheridan wants the Eagles to hire another personnel man.
- Is T.J. Houshmandzadeh headed to Philly?
- Would you take Phil Simms in his prime over Donovan McNabb?
- Eli Manning's enjoying his first trip to the Pro Bowl.
- Justin Tuck won't let injuries hold him up.
- David Elfin of the Washington Times talks about the Redskins' new tight ends coach.
- The Redskins have signed a couple of guys to futures contracts, but I think NFC Beast enthusiast Shaun Suisham is safe.