Wednesday Beastlines: Eagles Edition
March, 4, 2009
By Matt Mosley | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley
- Looks like the Eagles are preparing to say goodbye to longtime left tackle Tra Thomas. You can call this team's management a lot of things, but "sentimental" is not on the list.
- The Dawkins saga continues in Philly. He's starting to open up a bit more about the negotiations -- or lack thereof.
- Paul Domowitch of the Daily News says it's too early for Eagles fans to panic. I'm sure that will calm fans down a little bit. It also sounds like Domo takes a little swipe at WIP radio.
- Lito Sheppard doesn't want to talk about the past now that he's joined the Jets. Eagles fans should root for this guy like crazy. Philly could end up with a Day 1 pick in the 2010 draft if Sheppard has a big season.
- Nice column from Bob Ford on how free agency seems recession proof. Too bad the same can't be said for the rank-and-file members of organizations.
- Brilliant column by Phil Sheridan in the Inquirer about the three boaters lost at sea.