June, 25, 2010
By Matt Mosley | ESPN.com
Let's take a quick look around the division:
- Tony Romo talks about the Cowboys' situation at left tackle.
- Will the Cowboys tweak their uniforms this season? Richie Whitt of the Dallas Observer has this report.
- Gerry Fraley of the Dallas Morning News takes a look at the outside linebackers. He's a big Steve Octavien guy.
- Kim Kardashian hopes to help the Cowboys win a Super Bowl.
- Les Bowen of the Daily News says that Jeff Garcia would be the go-to guy for the Eagles if another team became desperate and gave up something decent for Michael Vick.
- Fortunately for us, Sheil Kapadia of Moving The Chains blog refuses to take a day off. He's wondering if the Eagles have any "elite" players.
- Former Eagles owner Jerry Wolman has written a book about his time in Philadelphia. Things didn't end well for him, but he's still in a good frame of mind.
- Some former Eagles signed up for NFL Broadcast Boot Camp recently. For those of you who keep asking me what Hollis Thomas looks like these days, check out the video.
- Here's what the (Newark, N.J.) Star-Ledger has on Chad Jones' car accident.
- The New Orleans Times-Picayune has a statement from LSU confirming the accident, but no additional details.
- Paul Schwartz also writes about Jones' car accident for the Post.
- The Daily News reports that Jones is listed between critical and stable condition, according to an EMS spokesman in New Orleans.
- Paul Tenorio of the Post says Maake Kemoeatu was looking forward to learning from Albert Haynesworth. He also reports that Kemoeatu weighs 358 pounds.
- Rick Maese of the Post had an interesting discussion with Kyle Shanahan about third-down running backs.