Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley
Here are all the pertinent stories from around the division this morning:
- Todd Archer of the Dallas Morning News explains the Cowboys' Romo-friendly offense.
- Clarence E. Hill talks about Jerry Jones' latest comments from a ballroom in Little Rock.
- Hill also says that "foolishness" has been banned at Valley Ranch.
- Ray Buck of the Star-Telegram has the latest on Ron Springs' condition.
- The Eagles still have their eye on Seahawks fullback Leonard Weaver, according to Bob Brookover.
- Philly is reportedly interested in the services of linebacker Angelo Crowell.
- Ohm Youngmisuk of the Daily News talks about the Giants not raising ticket prices in '09.
- And for more on Plaxico Burress, here's Mike Garafolo of the Star-Ledger.
- Defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth kick-starts his time in DC with a couple indictments.
- Ryan O'Halloran of the Washington Times has more on this story.