Sunday Beastlines: Bulluck's a Giant
July, 25, 2010
By Matt Mosley | ESPN.com
Let's take a quick look at what's going on around the division today:
- Tim MacMahon of ESPNDallas.com says Dez Bryant is already trying to win over Tony Romo.
- Cornerback Mike Jenkins says he's trying to catch up with veteran Terence Newman.
- Tim Cowlishaw from the Dallas Morning News thinks the Cowboys should be favored over the Jets in the Super Bowl.
- Todd Archer of the DMN has some observations from today's morning session. He says that Jon Kitna was taunting the defense.
- Daily News beat writer Les Bowen thinks there's a chance rookie safety Nate Allen will report for the first day of camp tomorrow, but he's not holding his breath on first-round pick Brandon Graham.
- The Inquirer brings its "The Deciders" series to a close with an intriguing look at the innerworkings of the decision to trade Donovan McNabb.
- The Daily News calls on former Washington Times beat man David Elfin to take a look at Donovan McNabb's new surroundings.
- In case you missed it Saturday, here's Part 7 of the Inquirer's epic series on the Eagles' "Deciders."
- Tom Friend from ESPN.com has the full backstory on how linebacker Keith Bulluck ended up with the New York Giants. I'll be in Albany for the first day of Giants camp a week from today, so I'll check in with Bulluck.
- Here's what the Star-Ledger has on the Bulluck signing.
- Jim Wyatt from The Tennessean says the Titans never made a play for Bulluck.
- Daily News columnist Gary Myers was working the Bulluck story last night.
- Dan Steinberg says that Tony Romo's more popular than Albert Haynesworth in Washington. Could that be true?
- Steinberg offers a brief history of Dan Snyder.
- In case you missed it, the New York Times' Fifth Down Blog published its Redskins preview Thursday.