Monday Beastlines: Time to pay McNabb?
August, 2, 2010
By Matt Mosley | ESPN.com
ALBANY, N.Y. -- Greetings from the University at Albany campus this fine morning, where Giants are holding their second practice of training camp. Let's take a quick peek this morning at what's happening elsewhere around the division:
- Calvin Watkins of ESPNDallas.com says that Tony Romo is working through some arm soreness right now.
- The Cowboys have an insurance plan with wideout Patrick Crayton, according to Tim MacMahon of ESPNDallas.com.
- Jean-Jacques Taylor of The Dallas Morning News says that Mike Jenkins is the best cornerback on the roster.
- A member of the Kardashian family showed up Sunday to support Miles Austin.
- Gerry Fraley from The Dallas Morning News points to signs that Roy Williams and Tony Romo are finally on the same page.
- Reuben Frank reports that Akeem Jordan's back in a starting role at SAM linebacker.
- Jeff McLane of the Inquirer tries to sort through the running back situation.
- Nate Mink of the Daily News talks about J.J. Arrington's return from a knee injury.
- Jonathan Tamari from the Inquirer says the injuries are mounting.
- Mike Wise of the Post thinks it's time for the Skins to reward Donovan McNabb for giving them hope.
- McNabb told reporters he's ready to chase the Super Bowl again, according to Rick Maese.
- Mike Shanahan called off practice Sunday afternoon.
- Third-year cornerback Justin Tryon is trying to make a move in this camp.
- Devin Thomas spent some time with Chad Ochocinco this past offseason, according to Redskins blogger Matt Terl.