Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley
- Todd Archer of the Dallas Morning News says the Cowboys "almost have to match" any offer the Jets make wide receiver Miles Austin.
- Due to popular demand, I've backed off the Terrell Owens entries now that he's property of Tim Graham's AFC East blog. But for those of you still interested in T.O.'s career, Tim has an enlightening entry Thursday.
- The Cowboys will hold an invitation-only workout for some of the top local athletes.
- Jerry Jones will have to find some natural grass if he wants to host World Cup games.
- Bob Ford has an interesting column on the Eagles public battle with the City of Philadelphia over $8 million.
- Andy Reid and Brian Westbrook made time to visit with some ex-high school jocks who are suiting up to replay a football game that ended in a tie 16 years ago.
- Rich Hofmann wants to know what you think the Eagles should do at wide receiver.
- The Eagles appear to be interested in West Virginia quarterback Pat White.
- Giants president and CEO John Mara talked about the Plaxico Burress release for the first time Thursday.
- Tom Rock of Newsday was kind enough to post a transcript of the interview.
- According to a report from Ryan O'Halloran, special-teams coach Danny Smith isn't clear on the new rule that eliminates three-man wedges.
- Jason La Canfora has the latest on the NFL schedule being released.
- At least one man's looking forward to the preseason schedule.