Wednesday Beastlines: McNabb angst
August, 25, 2010
By Matt Mosley | ESPN.com
Let's take a quick spin around the division this morning and look at the top headlines. I'll be away from the blog working on our ESPN.com preview section most of the day, but Scouts Inc. stalwart Matt Williamson will make an appearance on the Beast at 1 p.m. ET to discuss offensive line continuity:
- Todd Archer of the Dallas Morning News has a story on the Cowboys' Class of '03 sticking together.
- Charean Williams of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram thinks rookie free-agent safety Barry Church may have the last laugh.
- ESPNDallas.com's Tim MacMahon says the Class of '09 isn't looking so good.
- John Smallwood of the Daily News wants Donovan McNabb to stop talking about his Philly experience -- unless of course he wants to talk to the Daily News.
- Bob Ford of the Inquirer thinks McNabb has lost his mind with his recent GQ interview.
- Les Bowen of the Daily News caught up with Marlin Jackson on Tuesday.
- At least for now, Keith Bulluck has moved to outside linebacker.
- Kenny Phillips would like to see extended playing time agains the Ravens.
- Ohm Youngmisuk of ESPNNewYork.com also writes about Bulluck's move to outside linebacker.
- Jason Reid of the Post says the time is now for strong safety LaRon Landry.
- Don't be shocked if the Redskins release Larry Johnson and Willie Parker, writes Reid.