Knee-jerk reactions to Peters trade
Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley
The Beast has been panned in the Dallas-Fort Worth area for saying the Jason Peters trade will "change the landscape" of the NFC East. I was immediately shouted down and reminded that Peters gave up numerous sacks for the Bills in '08. Now let's take a peek around the Internet and find out what other folks are saying about the trade:
- Pete Prisco, a columnist for CBSsports.com thinks the Eagles now have the best offensive line in the game.
- Mike Freeman of the Freestyle blog thinks the Bills are being hypocritical regarding their explanation for trading Peters.
- Bucky Brooks of NFL.com says this trade will allow the Eagles to run more five-man routes.
- ESPN.com NFC West blogger Mike Sando says the Eagles are far less likely to go after Anquan Boldin now.
- Let's hear from one of the gentlemen who broke the news of the trade for ESPN.com.
- Still waiting to hear more from the Birds' Eye View.
- Here's what Allen Wilson of the Buffalo News is reporting on the trade.
- This blog always seems to be helpful in these situations.