May, 29, 2009
By Matt Mosley | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley
- Chuck Carlton of the Dallas Morning News has the latest on the club's roster additions. I remember thinking Scott Chandler was a good pick by the Chargers in the fourth round of the 2007 draft. But things never panned out there. He's a Dallas area kid, so maybe the return home will agree with him.
- Todd Archer has a story on Jason Garrett's new tough-guy approach.
- What do Miles Austin and C-SPAN have in common? Mac Engel of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram provides the answer.
- The Eagles have turned to a police officer for help at the punting position.
- Apparently, punter/cop Ken Parrish turned a lot of heads in practice Thursday. We'll get this guy on the phone.
- If Bob Papa's report is accurate, Plaxico Burress appears to be making some highly questionable decisions.
- Will Anquan Boldin sign with Eli Manning's agent? We'll soon know.
- Gus Frerotte still has a special place in the hearts of (some) Redskins fans.
- If you happen to stop by Marco Island this weekend, say hello to the First Ladies.
- Anyone interested in an aging linebacker coming off an injury-riddled season?