June, 19, 2009
By Matt Mosley | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com staff
- Cowboys owner Jerry Jones told Jean-Jacques Taylor that the reason he let Terrell Owens go was to "maximize the potential" of the other receivers in Dallas' offense.
- The Cowboys' nickel linebacker job appears to be Bobby Carpenter's to lose.
- Tony Romo believes in offensive coordinator Jason Garrett.
New York Giants
- Coach Tom Coughlin had a message for his players as minicamp came to a close: Don't forget about how disappointing 2008 was.
- The team signed sixth-rounder DeAndre Wright to a four-year contract.
- Les Bowen wonders whether the destinies of Donovan McNabb and Andy Reid, whose contracts both expire in two years, are linked.
- Receiver Kevin Curtis says he's "100 percent" healthy following two surgeries in the past year.
- Antonio Dixon overcame myriad obstacles to realize his dream of playing in the NFL.