Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley
IRVING, Texas -- Some thoughts from the first half:
- Tony Romo finished 15-of-19 for 166 yards and a touchdown, but he wanted two of those passes back. He missed a wide-open Terrell Owens on a deep ball and threw an interception near the goal line.
- Texans left tackle Duane Brown hasn't been able to handle linebacker DeMarcus Ware's speed. Ware used the outside moves early and then beat Brown a couple of times on the bull-rush.
- I have no clue why rookie RB Felix Jones sat out the entire first half. I haven't heard anything about an injury. He's just been standing there with his helmet on.
- Isaiah Stanback, the former University of Washington quarterback, had looked great on returns, but he just opened the second half with a fumble. He was carrying the ball like a loaf of bread.
- Cowboys right guard Leonard Davis and right tackle Marc Colombo have been dominant in the first half.
- If I'm a Texans fan, I've got serious concerns about Fred Bennett and Jacques Reeves at cornerback.
- Cowboys defensive end Marcus Spears is getting a lot of penetration on running plays and has made two stops behind the line.