The Cowboys Knee-Jerk Report
November, 26, 2010
By Matt Mosley | ESPN.com
Let's take a quick look at what folks around the country are saying about the New Orleans Saints' 30-27 win over the Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving Day:
- Randy Galloway of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram says this was the best loss of the season for the Cowboys.
- Tim MacMahon of ESPNDallas.com says this loss feels a lot different than the previous seven.
- Calvin Watkins of ESPNDallas.com talks about what Thursday's loss meant to the future of the Cowboys.
- Tim Cowlishaw of the Dallas Morning News thinks Jason Garrett took another step toward losing the "interim" tag.
- Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo breaks his silence and says he wants to play football this season, according to Todd Archer of the Dallas Morning News.
- Jacques Taylor of the Dallas Morning News says the Cowboys have won back their self-respect.
- Jeff Duncan of the New Orleans Times-Picayune thinks the Saints may have "saved their season" with Thursday's win.
- John DeShazier of the Times-Picayune says that Reggie Bush should thank Malcolm Jenkins for getting him off the hook Thursday.
- Pat Yasinskas from the NFC South blog has a good take on Malcolm Jenkins' game-changing play.