Thursday Beastlines: Non-Cowboys Edition
September, 3, 2009
By Matt Mosley | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley
I'm stepping away for a couple of hours to bang out a Cowboys column, but here are some headlines you may want to check out:
- Phil Sheridan of the Inquirer thinks the Eagles should consider moving Kevin Kolb instead of A.J. Feeley.
- Cris Collinsworth has his doubts about all the "rosy" Donovan McNabb-Michael Vick talk.
- Marcus Hayes of the Daily News says that Kevin Kolb is trying to remain focused.
- Reuben Frank of the Burlington County Times says the Eagles have a different "problem" at wide receiver this season.
- John Smallwood of the Daily News has come up with some reasons to watch tonight's preseason finale.
- Sinorice Moss isn't getting any answers regarding his lack of playing time. Anyone think the Giants could get something for Moss in a trade?
- Mike Garafolo is preparing to say goodbye to David Tyree and Moss.
- Eli Manning predicts Giants will be "the most prepared team in the NFL."
- Great headline on this Ryan O'Halloran story about the Skins' final cuts. Story's not so bad either.
- We have located the one Rock Cartwright apologist in the D.C. area.
- Are the Redskins bringing lawsuits against some of their loyal fans? Yes, says this Washington Post report. But before the newspaper went to press, the team delivered a pre-emptive news release taking a jab or two at the Post. The two sides appear to be going old school.
- Dan Steinberg of the Post has an interesting little story on Colt Brennan's decision to wear a visor on his face mask.