It's a marathon chat, not sprint
September, 10, 2009
By Matt Mosley | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley
Beginning at 11 a.m. ET with the incomparable AFC North blogger Jimbo Walker, ESPN.com will host a marathon chat to get you ready for the regular season, which coincidentally begins tonight. The Beast will appear on the chat for 30 minutes at 1 p.m. ET. I'm willing to suspend the usual chatting protocol and talk about all 32 teams since there will be some stragglers from Mike Sando's and Matt Williamson's chats.
Here is the schedule (all times ET):
- 11 a.m.: James Walker, AFC North blogger
- 11:30 a.m.: Kevin Seifert, NFC North blogger
- Noon: Mike Sando, NFC West blogger
- 12:30 p.m.: Matt Williamson, Scouts Inc.
- 1 p.m.: Matt Mosley, NFC East blogger
- 1:30 p.m.: Pat Yasinskas, NFC South blogger
- 2 p.m.: Bill Williamson, AFC West blogger
- 2:30p.m.: Jeremy Green, Scouts Inc.
- 3 p.m.: Paul Kuharsky, AFC South blogger
- 3:30 p.m.: Tim Graham, AFC East blogger
- 4 p.m.: KC Joyner, Football Scientist
Two more programming notes: I'll be participating in an ESPNNEWS NFC East preview from noon-1 ET. And my column on Sunday's Giants-Redskins game should be up sometime after noon ET. Thanks for your continued support.