Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley
- Todd Archer stops by the House of Blues to document the progress of Tony Romo's right pinkie.
- Jean-Jacques Taylor thinks Wade Phillips should receive two weeks notice.
- Gil LeBreton of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram makes some excellent points in a column about Cowboys owner Jerry Jones.
Jones has spent millions. But then again, that's what Jerry Jones does, isn't it? He is like the parent who can't discipline a problem child and, instead, buys the child a toy or gift in an effort to get him to behave.
- Mac Engel has a report on Terence Newman's health.
- Former Navy running back Kyle Eckel has signed on to play fullback for the Eagles.
- In case you missed it Tuesday, here's what Les Bowen had to say about Joe Banner's recent interview with the team Web site.
- Paul Domowitch has a good story on hometown kid Matt Ryan.
- If you've been wondering how Juqua Parker suddenly became an impact player, Reuben Frank of the Burlington County Times has a good story. Reuben also files a report on wide receiver Kevin Curtis.
- Ralph Vacchiano says the Giants are about to begin a "brutal" 10-game stretch. The teams remaining on the Giants' schedule are a combined 39-26.
- Tom Rock of Newsday says it's time for some heavyweight matchups.
- Paul Schwartz says we should savor the Giants-Steelers game. I plan to savor it by writing a 900-word column this afternoon.
- In case you missed it, here's Vacchiano's look back the 49ers game.
- After listening to Vinny Cerrato's new radio show, Jason La Canfora pounded out this story on Rock Cartwright's outstanding special teams play.
- Jason Reid discusses the Redskins' vastly underrated offensive line, and then spends some time on Carlos Rogers.
- Justin Tryon says the veteran cornerbacks are trying to point him in the right direction.