Thursday Beastlines: Cowboys and Eagles edition
October, 30, 2008
By Matt Mosley | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley
- Dallas Morning News beat man Calvin Watkins tries to take us inside the minds of T.O. and Plaxico.
- Fort Worth Star-Telegram columnist and local radio icon Randy Galloway thinks that Jerry Jones should've actually gone with his gut and meddled with the quarterback situation this week.
- As David Moore writes, the Giants are disappointed that Tony Romo's not playing, but that doesn't change their mindset. Great quote from defensive end Justin Tuck: "This game is going to go down to the wire. They had what, 16 or 17 Pro Bowlers last year? Thirty? ... Obviously they are missing a few of them but they still have a lot of quality football players down there."
- Does Darren Woodson have a chance to make the Hall of Fame?
- Les Bowen says that Donovan McNabb is still finding himself at this point in the season.
- John Nalbone of the Newark Star-Ledger says the Eagles will actually face a tough test against the Seahawks.
- What would the NFL look like with Bud Selig as commissioner? And once again we go to Les.
- Ashley Fox has an excellent column on McNabb in the Inquirer.