November, 21, 2009
By Matt Mosley | ESPN.com
Let's take a quick look at the top story lines from around the division today:
- In my weekly column for ESPNDallas.com, I offer up the definitive Doug Free scouting report. Clip and save.
- Here's the latest injury report for the Cowboys and Redskins via Calvin Watkins of ESPNDallas.com.
- Ben Rogers has joined ESPN FM 103.3 and he has some opinions on the future of Wade Phillips.
- Gerry Fraley of DallasNews.com says that Miles Austin is learning what life after instant stardom feels like.
- Todd Archer says the Cowboys have to be on high alert for Skins trick plays.
- I'm told that Santana Moss has already been informed about this blog entry from Archer.
- Earlier this week, Quintin Mikell called this game the Eagles' Super Bowl.
- Macho Harris will take over on kick returns Sunday night.
- Marcus Hayes says that Sheldon Brown is vowing to play against the Bears.
- Sheil Kapadia of "Moving the Chains" fame knows who everyone's picking to win this game.
- Bob Ford of the Inquirer knows why the Eagles don't run the football.
- Sam Donnellon has more on the Eagles' red-zone woes.
- Tom Coughlin makes a statement about Antonio Pierce's neck injury.
- Here's what Ralph Vacchiano wrote about Pierce on Friday.
- Here's what The Record had on the Pierce injury.
- For a change of pace, let's go with an Aaron Ross story from Newsday's Arthur Staple.
- Michael Strahan stopped by the Giants' practice facility to deliver a pep talk.
- David Elfin says the Skins' defense hoping to eliminate big plays against the Cowboys.
- Ryan O'Halloran of the Washington Times said Ladell Betts has always been confident.
- Bob Cohn of the Times focuses on Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin.
- Dexter Manley said Danny White was "whining like a baby" in the 1982 NFC Championship Game.
- Here's something that will shock everyone: The Redskins have found a little continuity along the O-line.