Knee-jerk reaction Monday
Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley
I'm about to catch a train to Washington for tonight's Redskins-Steelers game, but before we part ways, here's a look at what folks around the nation are saying about the Cowboys, Giants and Eagles:
- Jean-Jacques Taylor, who joined the Beast for breakfast this morning, says no one could've predicted the Cowboys would be this bad.
- Randy Galloway of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram says Cowboys should think twice about wishing on Tony Romo's star.
- Dallas Morning News NBA guru David Moore wrote about the Giants stopping Marion Barber.
- Kevin Sherrington of the DMN says Jerry Jones is paying for his neglect of the quarterback position.
- Charean Williams says no one has missed Tony Romo as much as the Cowboys receivers.
- Gil LeBreton isn't sure happier days are ahead for the Cowboys.
- After having his chair stolen in the press box, Tommy Curran still belted out a nice column on nbcsports.com.
- Jason Cole of Yahoo talks about Jerry Jones' plan for the remainder of the season.
- The Eagles didn't waste any time gloating over Sunday's win. Giants week has officially begun.
- Here's a nice little summary of Sunday's game on the Eagletarian.
- Rich Hofmann, welcome back to the NFL. We missed ya.
- Paul Domowitch gives reserve tight end Brent Celek his due. His performance was a great sign for this offense. Best regular-season day for a tight end in club history? Wow!
- Myers, I could hear you giggling on my end of the press box while writing that kicker sentence.
- Hank Gola of the Daily News handles the Cowboys burial.
- Ralph Vacchiano says the Giants refused to kick the Cowboys while they were down.
- Steve Serby's 25-minute campout at Justin Tuck's locker paid off with a nice quote.
- News flash: Bob Glauber says the Cowboys' season is on the brink.