Let's take a quick look at the top stories from around the division:
- Would beating a 6-5 Giants team in December be a "signature" win for Tony Romo? Jacques Taylor of the Dallas Morning News thinks so.
- Todd Archer of the Dallas Morning News says that Wade Phillips isn't worried about Nick Folk.
- DeMarcus Ware doesn't have a sack in 109 pass plays by NFC East opponents this season, according to Gerry Fraley of DallasNews.com.
- Calvin Watkins of ESPNDallas.com has a nice story on Miles Austin returning to New Jersey as The Man.
- At least one Philly columnist thinks that Donovan McNabb will end up in the Hall of Fame.
- Reuben Frank has the latest on Brian Westbrook's concussion.
- Mike Sielski says that Michael Vick's homecoming isn't a big deal since he's not a large part of the Eagles' offense.
- Ashley Fox of the Inquirer says the Eagles were simply following their normal game plan when they signed Brent Celek to an extension.
- Ralph Vacchiano of the Daily News says the Giants will have a tough time replacing Antonio Pierce's leadership.
- Vinny DiTrani from The Record says that Jonathan Goff could become Antonio Pierce's replacement.
- Paul Schwartz is already trying to hire Bill Sheridan's replacement at defensive coordinator.
- The Giants will be without running backs Ahmad Bradshaw (ankle) and DJ Ware (concussion) in practice today. Safety Michael Johnson (groin) will also be out.
- Dan Steinberg of the Washington Post talks about the Skins' "popularity" across the nation.
- Ryan O'Halloran reports that Clinton Portis would like to give it a shot again this season.
- Chris Cooley discusses his uncertain future.