The Beast Knee-Jerk Report
December, 7, 2009
By Matt Mosley | ESPN.com
It's time to take a quick glance at what folks around the nation are saying about the Beast this morning. The following knee-jerk reactions do not necessarily represent the beliefs of the NFC East blog:
- Randy Galloway of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram and ESPN 103.3 says the December demons have returned.
- Tim Cowlishaw of The Dallas Morning News praises the work of Tony Romo, but says it didn't matter in another December loss.
- Todd Archer of the DMN reports that Jason Witten is ready to move on after this loss.
- Calvin Watkins says it's the same old Wade Phillips.
- Jacques Taylor of the DMN writes that this loss was "Ridiculous!"
- Paul Domowitch of the Daily News focuses on the Philly defense.
- Bob Ford of the Inquirer says it was just like old times for Michael Vick.
- Bob Brookover thinks it's about time for Andy Reid to get his extension.
- Nick Fierro of The Morning Call says this was an emotional win.
- Gary Myers of the Daily News is already moving past this Giants win.
- Here's the one where Justin Tuck calls Flozell Adams a "dirtbag."
- Osi Umenyiora said being demoted was "extremely painful."
- Ian O'Connor of the Bergen County Record talks about Brandon Jacobs' leadership in this win.
- Tim Smith of the Daily News says that Giants defensive coordinator Bill Sheridan turned to Leonidas for inspiration.