We read all the NFC East stories to save you time while you're blowing off work. Also remember to check back at 4 p.m. ET for our award-winning Audibles. The name certainly doesn't make any sense, but we think you'll appreciate the information:
- Todd Archer of the Dallas Morning News reports on the latest Pacman Jones news. Jones met with reporters after hosting sponsors at a practice-field luncheon. That's right, there was a carving station, a chef and two waiters standing next to the Cowboys' practice field.
- As Mac Engel reports in the Star-Telegram, Wade Phillips is pleased with the Cowboys' pass rush. But John Madden has other thoughts.
- Dallas Morning News NBA guru is covering the Redskins this week. He has a story on how Santana Moss has tortured the Cowboys over the years.
- Randy Galloway of ESPN 103.3 FM and the Star-Telegram says the Cowboys only hope is Tony Romo.
- Archer says it's time for the Romo-to-Williams Show to debut.
- Donovan McNabb spent part of his offseason counseling the receiver formerly known as Chad Johnson.
- The Inquirer columnists get together to compile an Eagles "disaster" list.
- Is Donovan McNabb really a clutch quarterback?
- Well, at least the Eagles have some good stats.
- Some solid commentary from Les Bowen earlier in the week.
- Kristie Ackert says the Giants have a lot of respect for Ravens rookie Joe Flacco.
- Mike Garafolo says it will be important to put pressure on the rookie.
- Vic Ziegel says the Giants come up big every week.
- Even though he calls me "Mark" every time we cross paths, Tom Rock does a really nice job covering the Giants. Here's a good one on linebacker Chase Blackburn.
- Giants linebacker Danny Clark tries his hand at blogging.
- Mike Puma says Plaxico Burress is looking forward to a breakout performance.
- I'm sure DeAngelo Hall is enjoying his work as the "jammer" on the punt unit.
- Jason Reid says Jason Campbell can make himself some money this season.
- David Elfin gives the interior of the Redskins' offensive line some credit.
- Will we see Malcolm Kelly on the field soon?