Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley
Here's the latest from around the NFC Beast:
- Rookie running back Felix Jones injured his toe during rehab for a hamstring injury. At this point, it's unlikely that he'll play Sunday against the 49ers.
- Here's another injury update from Mac Engel of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- In case you missed it earlier today, Randy Galloway didn't hold anything back in his "Welcome back, Pacman" column.
- Donovan McNabb tries to put the overtime rule behind him.
- Sam Donnellon says the Eagles are the worst franchise in town.
- John Smallwood of the Daily News says McNabb could've made life a lot easier on himself by just acknowledging his mistake and moving on.
- Frank Fitzpatrick of the Inquirer compares the McNabb situation to Hamlet.
- Brian Westbrook came out Wednesday and admitted that his ankle is not right.
- Gary Myers wonders why Plaxico Burress has played such a small role in his team's success lately.
- Always great to hear from Daily News writer Ohm Youngmisuk. He's talking about Kurt Warner's respect for young Eli Manning.
- Paul Schwartz writes about the Cardinals' dynamic duo of Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin.
- Tom Rock has more on the Fitzgerald-Boldin angle.
- Dear Big Blue Screen, feel free to use my personal e-mail. I don't always find things in the mailbag. Here's Vacchiano with an update on Brandon Jacobs.
- Jim Zorn talks to his team about Sean Taylor's legacy.
- Malcolm Kelly may finally get a shot to play.
- Jason La Canfora catches up with the Redskins' head-coaching candidates.
- Zorn could've been a museum curator. Seriously.
- Ryan O'Halloran, one of our favorites from the Washington Times, talks about Zorn's return to Seattle.