Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley
We've spent the morning reading NFC Beast columns and stories from across the country so you don't have to. I'm told Beastlines is a great way to spend your midmorning break:
- Brian Davis of the Dallas Morning News talks about whether Adam "Pacman" Jones will affect team chemistry. And in a poignant moment, Jerry Jones takes part of the blame for Pacman's suspension.
- Kudos to Rick Herrin for spotlighting one of the most underrated quotes of the Jerry Jones era:
"Because it was my guy there that created the problem," Jones said. "You might not have had the confusion with a third party. It would be like a brother grabbing you around the neck where as somebody that's not a family member might not grab you around the neck. I think it's not an excuse. I think our plan had some confusion in it."
I'm pretty sure Jones' entire plan to bring in Pacman has been confusing. And I love it how he continues to place most of the blame on former security guard Tommy Jones. When you throw Felix into the mix, it's becoming tough to keep up with the Joneses.
- T.O. blames his lack of production on "the system" during an interview with noted T.O. and Pacman apologist Deion Sanders. In unrelated news, it looks like T.O. has recovered from the flu.
- Jenn Engel says Felix Jones would've made the Cowboys offense "special."
- Ashley Fox has a good column on the 10 years Ravens coach John Harbaugh spent with the Eagles. Funny to see Lito Sheppard say at the end that he succeeded in spite of Harbaugh.
- Les Bowen praises offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg for at least admitting that the offense has a problem. That's the first step.
- In a rare show of emotion, Andy Reid apparently lit into his team during a meeting Wednesday. He told players their season -- and jobs -- were on the line.
- Ray Parrillo has a story in the Inquirer about the Eagles' plans for Joe Flacco on Sunday.
- The Eagles have been tough on rookie quarterbacks over the years.
- Poor Donovan didn't get asked about the Ravens during his news conference, so he blogged about them instead.
- Larry O'Rourke lets us know what the local media's saying about Reid and McNabb.
- Mike Garafolo says defenders will be swiping at the ball when Kurt Warner's in the pocket.
- The Blue Screen has the latest on Plaxico Burress' hamstring injury.
- Jay Greenberg of the New York Post has a column on the Giants' amazing depth.
- Will the new stadium in the Meadowlands be worth the price of admission?
- Jason Reid of the Washington Post talks about the offensive line's struggles.
- As Ryan O'Halloran reports in the Washington Times, Jim Zorn is staying "medium" during this tough stretch.
- Who knew that Zorn had a background in cast-metal sculpting? This may be some of Steinberg's finest work.
- The Redskins have some roster decisions to make if Malcolm Kelly plays.
- Rock Cartwright's special teams report is always informative.
- Make sure you check back for Audibles at 4 p.m. ET. I'll be "on assignment" for most of the day. Thanks for your continued support with all the recent climate changes in the North Texas area.