|ESPN.com: NFC East||[Print without images]|
|Veteran linebacker London Fletcher would fill several needs for the Eagles if they could pluck him in free agency.|
5. LB Stephen Tulloch: One of the best middle linebackers in the game and improving yearly, Tulloch will be more sought after than many fans realize. He covers ground, is a punishing downhill force, and keeps getting better as a coverage player. Detroit needs to bring this guy back, but a team like Philadelphia might have something to say about that.
22. LB Curtis Lofton: A foundation of Atlanta's defense and possessing the skill set to play in either a 4-3 or 3-4, Lofton seems destined to return to Atlanta as a leader of the defense. But the Falcons do have huge decisions to make with their spending, and inside linebacker isn't a premium position.
23. LB David Hawthorne: Although not a household name, Hawthorne is an active and productive linebacker. He can line up in multiple spots on the second level, and could fit either a 3-4 or 4-3 defense, which makes him quite marketable.
38. LB London Fletcher: An oldie, but still a goodie, Fletcher would have been much higher on this list if it weren't for his advanced age. But he can still play. The Eagles should do everything possible to pluck Fletcher, a leader on and off the field, away from the divisional-rival Redskins.
43. LB Jarret Johnson: Johnson has quietly been an essential part of many great Ravens defenses. He isn't nearly as flashy as some of those teammates, but Johnson can line up in many spots, and is one of the very best in the league as an edge run defender.