|ESPN.com: NFC East||[Print without images]|
|The Cowboys have outlined an extensive set of guidelines for receiver Dez Bryant in light of his off-field troubles.|
- A midnight curfew. If he's going to miss curfew, team officials must know in advance;
- No drinking alcohol.
- He can't attend any strip clubs and can only attend nightclubs if they are approved by the team and he has a security team with him.
- He must attend counseling sessions twice a week.
- A rotating three-man security team will leave one man with Bryant at all times.
- Members of the security team will drive Bryant to practices, games and team functions.
Bryant's adviser, David Wells, will hire the security team for the wide receiver.
"Oh yeah, very much willing to do anything he can to help himself and help the team," Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones said of Bryant. "He's very open-minded and cooperative. He's doing the right things by his teammates and everybody is counting on him."