NFC East: Benedict Kiwanuka
June, 1, 2010
By Matt Mosley | ESPN.com
Let's take a quick look around the division to see what you may have missed during the long holiday weekend. And make sure to stand down at 1 p.m. ET for our "Big Question" regarding the Giants' running backs.
- Gerry Fraley of the Dallas Morning News concludes that Cowboys defenders should intercept more passes -- and then run some of them back for big yardage.
- Jan Hubbard from the Fort Worth Star-Telegram uses golf to help explain David Buehler's issues with accuracy.
- Todd Archer of the Dallas Morning News has the latest on the Cowboys' charity work.
- Sheil Kapadia takes an interesting look at LeSean McCoy's receiving totals from '09.
- John Smallwood of the Daily News is impressed with Riley Cooper.
- Antonio Pierce raised some eyebrows by saying that Tom Coughlin was on the hot seat this season.
- Ralph Vacchiano and Michael O'Keeffe have the latest on Benedict Kiwanuka's (the brother of Mathias) motorcycle accident.
- Zach Berman of the Post says that safety Chris Horton's hoping to regain his '08 form.
- Larry Johnson says he'll still be able to run downhill in Mike Shanahan's zone blocking scheme.