NFC East: Dave Raynere
September, 1, 2009
By Matt Mosley | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley
- David Moore from the Dallas Morning News has a column on the most brittle draft class in the league.
- Did you hear the one where Wade Phillips says he can't tell the difference between Flozell Adams and Doug Free?
- Jeff Caplan of the Star-Telegram has an interesting note on Giants punter Jeff Feagles regarding JerryVision.
- This is how one writer envisioned new Cowboys Stadium seven years ago.
- The Playmaker will join NFL Network on Sundays this fall.
- Les Bowen reports that Kevin Kolb will start for the Eagles on Thursday and then be replaced by Michael Vick.
- Phil Sheridan of the Inquirer doesn't think the real games start up until October.
- The great Reuben Frank says that Quintin Demps is seeking answers regarding his status.
- Vick's Eagles jerseys are flying off the shelves, according to the league.
- Paul Domowitch of the Daily News is cranking out Eagles notebooks.
- David Tyree is preparing for his "last hurrah," according to Ralph Vacchiano.
- Vacchiano also has a story on Hakeem Nicks' big game from Saturday.
- Giants linebacker Michael Boley has been taken off the PUP list.
- Jim Zorn said his No. 2 receiver spot was "a bit cloudy" at this point. But Bob Cohn of the Times is impressed with Devin Thomas.
- It's down to the wire between Dave Rayner and Shaun Suisham.
- Mike Wise has a good column on cutdown day.
- Dan Daly of the Times says the shutdown corner is a thing of the past.
- Alfred Fincher had improved as a player, but the Skins decided he was expendable.