NFC East: Dave Spadaro
- Jan Hubbard of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram said it was DeMarcus Ware's courage that sparked this Cowboys run.
- Gerry Fraley from the Dallas Morning News says the Flutie Curse has been lifted from Wade Phillips.
- Bill Nichols of the DMN talks about the most painful Cowboys playoff losses.
- ESPNDallas.com's Ed Werder has the latest on Wade Phillips' contract status.
- Ashley Fox of the Philly Inquirer has a revealing story on Miles Austin.
- Patrick Crayton isn't pleased about Spudcam spitting on the star.
- Eagles defensive coordinator Sean McDermott knows he'll always be compared to the late Jim Johnson as long as he works in Philly.
- Bob Ford of the Inquirer says it's time for Michael Vick to make an impact.
- Steve Patton of the Reading Eagles said we should expect more blitzes from the Eagles' D.
- Philly Inquirer columnist John Gonzalez offers his list of the 10 most hated Cowboys list.
- Dave Spadaro will keep his job after spitting on the star.
- Chuck Bausman has five reasons the Eagles will win Saturday night.
- Frank Fitzpatrick talked to a former Eagles defensive back about Asante Samuel.
"As you may have seen, I went too far with my Spudcam video prior to Sunday's game against the Cowboys. Acting alone, and without permission from the Eagles organization, I walked out to the middle of the field at Cowboys Stadium and spit on the Cowboys star, and for that I deeply apologize to the outstanding Cowboys organization and the fine people there, from Jerry Jones to the rest of the team."I don't really know Spadaro, but I'm told he's a nice guy. He was trying to have a little fun before the game and he got carried away. Now that we've dealt with this North Texas crisis, let's move on to talking about football.