NFC East: Eric Dorsey
Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley
Here are some of the top stories in the Beast coming out of the weekend. Thanks for your continued interest:
- Quite a few landowners in Arlington didn't accept the city's initial offers when it was trying to acquire land for the Cowboys' new stadium. And according to city records, the holdouts were rewarded.
- The Mavericks have reached out to the Cowboys employees who were involved in last week's tragic events at Valley Ranch.
- Tony Romo will try to qualify for the HP Byron Nelson Championship on Tuesday.
- Former Cowboys defensive tackle Leon Lett picked up his college diploma Saturday. Pretty cool story from the Dallas Morning News' Barry Horn.
- Would former Ravens cornerback Chris McAlister be a good fit in Dallas?
- Eagles president Joe Banner is receiving a very prestigious honor for his work in the community.
- Bob Ford is blogging about Drew Rosenhaus' prolific Twittering.
- Here's another story about a player (Ellis Hobbs) finishing his degree.
- The great Freddie Mitchell is back in the news -- after making a fascinating video.
- Paul Schwartz says that former UConn standout William Beatty is in no rush to crack the starting lineup.
- Former Penn State defensive end Maurice Evans is an intriguing prospect with a spotty past.
- If you're wondering what became of Eric Dorsey, here ya go.
- Jason Campbell talks about Malcolm Kelly and Devin Thomas.