NFC East: Mike Mayock
April, 12, 2010
By Matt Mosley | ESPN.com
Let's take a quick spin around the division to see what's going on this morning:
- Randy Galloway of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram says Tony Romo was not consulted before Flozell Adams was dumped.
- Ray Buck from the Star-T talked to several former Cowboys about their favorite memories of Texas Stadium.
- Tim MacMahon of ESPNDallas.com has a really nice draft preview on Oklahoma State WR Dez Bryant. Make sure you read what OSU's WRs coach had to say.
- Jerry Jones had tears in his eyes while watching the demolition of Texas Stadium, according to Calvin Watkins of ESPNDallas.com.
- The folks at DallasNews.com have provided a transcript of our conversation with Tony Romo on ESPN 103.3's "Galloway and Company" show in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- Todd Archer, senior columnist for DallasNews.com, wonders if the restricted free agency market could finally get rolling this week.
- Right tackle Marc Colombo tells Archer that he probably should have thought twice about returning so quickly from a leg injury.
- Mike Mayock, the main draft expert for the NFL Network, previews the quarterbacks for the Daily News.
- Sheldon Brown appeared to be calling out Asante Samuel in some recent radio interviews.
- Moving the Chains blog takes a look at the offensive tackle positions in this draft.
- Here's that blog entry about Jeff Garcia that we referenced this morning.
- The folks at the New York Times' Fifth Down Blog wonder if Kevin Kolb's ready for prime time.
- New Meadowlands Stadium will not be rushed into finding a naming rights partner. (But before the season might be nice).
- Former Steelers guard Darnell Stapleton visited the Giants last week.
- Judy Battista of the New York Times says the new three-day draft will change the way teams approach the second round.
- Jason Campbell is still thinking things through, according to the Post.
- Jason Reid of the Post doesn't think Albert Haynesworth's willing to buy his way out of town.
- Watch Ellen Degeneres' mother taunt Kevin Barnes. And thanks to Matt Terl of Redskins Blog fame for continuing to monitor Ellen's show on a daily basis.